WE finally have some sunshine – and if you’re thinking about getting the barbecue out, why not try this fab burger recipe?
Remember, batching shouldn’t be in any way stressful – for me it’s about cooking when you want to, not when you have to. Enjoy!
Yummy Homemade Burgers
Put all the ingredients into a large bowl and bring together with your hands[/caption]
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 6 minutes
YOU WILL NEED:
- 600g minced beef
- 2tbsp American mustard
- 4tbsp Worcester sauce
- ½ egg, beaten
- Burger buns and salad, to serve
Suzanne Mulholland’s recipes are so easy to follow[/caption]
- Put all the ingredients into a large bowl and bring together with your hands, mixing well until combined.
- Divide the mixture into 4-6 balls of equal size, roll each ball in your hands, then press down to form a patty.
Ready to Eat: You can fry these in a little oil for 2-3 minutes each side or bake in a preheated oven at 200C/180C/gas mark 6 for 10-15 minutes, turning halfway through cooking.
Ready to freeze: Carefully add your raw patties to a labelled, sealable freezer bag, taking out as much air as possible before sealing. Place this in the freezer, and when needed simply defrost and follow the Ready to Eat cooking guide above.
Most read in Fabulous
- The Batch Lady: Healthy Family Favourites (£20, HQ) is out now. Also see The Batch Lady Meal Planner (HQ, £9.99).
- Watch Suzanne prepare recipes at thesun.co.uk/batchlady.