Surat: (Surat) Jadbaslak system is being implemented in the city to control the grandfathering of police grandfathers. This system is Body Warne Pocket Camera. Police have now come under camera watch even during on-field operations. If the police now misbehave with the general public, it will be directly on the radar. Police will have to carry a mandatory camera in their pocket when they go to the spot for investigation or when they are on duty. As a result, the job of a policeman who behaves rudely or behaves like an accused with the general public may now be jeopardized. All the police grandfathers will now come under the watch of high ranking police officers.
In Surat, police staff will now have to carry a mandatory pocket camera. One thousand cameras have been given to policemen in Surat. People will have to keep a thousand pocket cameras with the police personnel or officers who will be on the field. For the first time in Gujarat, this pilot project is coming true. The mastermind of this project is Ajay Tomar. Attempts are being made to curb the frequent complaints of misconduct and profanity against constable-level police. People who are police constables or officers on the field will be required to install these cameras.
- If the Body Warne Camera project materializes, the police will be in control
- Work has been started to set up control rooms in every police station
- In it, all the details of the police personnel who are doing any operation will come on the camera
- If there is a police complaint, the evidence of who is actually at fault will now be captured on camera.
- If a policeman turns off the camera, he will have to disclose it in writing
- All the details of what the police officers talk on the phone or how they talk to the people will come in this camera.
The traffic police will also be brought under direct watch
Currently, most of the complaints of collisions with people are coming from the traffic police. The traffic police will then be brought under direct camera surveillance. Meanwhile the police will have to wear these cameras during their duty. So that all the details of where the police are actually on duty will be known.
What ACP Parmar says
“This is the best way to maintain harmony between the police and the people,” said ACP Parmar. Kami Ajay Tomar’s idea has given this operation an op. Currently one thousand cameras will be provided. Then more cameras will be allotted. These cameras will also allow police officers to keep watch directly from their mobile phones.
The post How Surat police deal with Suratis will now be seen in the cameras worn by the police themselves appeared first on Gujaratmitra Daily Newspaper.