Mango lovers enjoy mango flavor for 3 months by putting everything on the dieting side. There are various opinions about mango but in this issue we know about the benefits of mango. In the next issue, we will learn how to eat mango so that it does not cause any harm.
The beta carotene in mangoes acts as an antioxidant and cleanses the digestive tract. Due to which digestion of food becomes easier and immunity increases. The most important thing in the corona environment around today is ‘immunity.’ So here, seasonal fruits like mango can boost certain immunity.
A storehouse of nutrients
Mangoes are rich in minerals like potassium and magnesium. It is also rich in Vitamin A, Vitamin B-6, Vitamin E, Vitamin C and fiber which is an agave cure for many ailments.
Benefit in hypertension
Potassium in mangoes (165 mg / 100 g mangoes) does not cause high blood pressure.
Benefit in diseases like cancer
According to research by The Institute for Food Research, the fibers in mangoes combine with a protein called galactin to fight cancer. Mango has been shown to be especially beneficial in cancers of the digestive system, breast and prostate.
Relief from constipation and acidity
Mangoes contain good amounts of bioactive elements like esters, aldehydes and turpentines, which dilute gastric acid and facilitate digestion. In addition, mango soluble fiber relieves constipation.
Benefit in anemia
Carrie’s iron can cure anemia (very low hemoglobin). In China, iron found in mangoes is used to make medicine for anemia.
Beneficial in pregnancy
Many people believe that mango is a hot fruit and cannot be given to a pregnant woman. On the contrary, mangoes contain a good amount of vitamin A. Which is essential for the development of the eyes and vision of the fetus. The iron in mangoes provides enough blood for a developing baby. Constipation is a very common problem during the last three months. In this case, the fiber in the mango protects against constipation.
Anti aging food
Vitamin A and Vitamin C in mangoes help in the production of a protein called ‘collagen’ in the skin. This collagen gives the skin elasticity and prevents wrinkles. Thus, the symptoms of aging can be reduced by mango.
Carrie’s Vitamin B-6 acts as a neurotransmitter for brain neurons. Also, the ‘acid’ in mangoes Concentration is high.
So, would you leave ‘Amrafal’ with so many benefits just for calories?
Thus, if mangoes are found once a year for 3 months, then eat them carefully using certain.
- How to use Carrie?
- People with diabetes and those who eat calorie counting can take 1 hafus mango cut during the day instead of eating mango juice. Avoid mango juice. Also, if you have to eat mangoes, exercise is a must. Eating mango pieces after 45 minutes of exercise will not accumulate calories in the body and the body will get back the potassium lost during exercise through mango!
- Using mangoes as a fruit between two main foods instead of using them for lunch or dinner as a dessert will not accumulate calories in the body.
- Instead of taking mango juice, you can always get the maximum fiber and nutrient benefits by eating mango sliced with peel.
- The combination of mango with cereal (juice-bread) can cause excess carbohydrates and damage. So avoid taking mango with grains.
- Carrie taken late at night can cause indigestion and gas. It is advisable to consume mango in the morning till done. Late at night, the body’s cells produce insulin resistance, which converts manganese sugar directly into blood glucose, raising blood glucose.
- Eating too much sugar will cause too much sugar to accumulate in the body which can cover the fat on the liver. Which is called ‘fatty liver’ in medical language. If a normal person has 2-3 mangoes and diabetes during the day and if he is controlling calories and exercising to lose weight, then only one mango a day can be eaten.