ALL-INCLUSIVE holidays are one of the best ways to relax, especially when they’re in a beach paradise like Greece.
We rounded up the best last-minute deals to take advantage of, with prices starting from £411pp.
We rounded up the best last-minute deals for Greece holidays, with all-inclusive deals starting from £411pp[/caption]
The most popular destinations in Greece include Zante, Rhodes, Crete and Kos.
There are options for different types of holidays, from partying hotspots to relaxing and secluded getaways.
Some Greek islands are known for their nightlife, with world-renowned DJs holding regencies and massive parties.
No matter which destination you choose, you’ll find clear waters, sun-kissed sandy beaches and warm weather.
And now is an excellent time to visit Greece, as you’ll be greeted with sunny days, but the temperatures won’t be scorching hot yet.
Around this time, the average daily temperature is between 25 and 29 degrees, depending on your location.
If you’re right by the coast, you’ll also enjoy some cool breeze during the evening.
The holidays we’ve found are on an all-inclusive basis, meaning you won’t have to worry about a thing once you land.
All your meals, drinks and snacks will be included in the price, and some hotels might even include activities and transport.
The biggest bargain we’ve found is in Rhodes, with seven nights at Summer Dream Hotel in Theologos costing from £411pp.
Here are some more last-minute deals we’ve spotted:
- 7 nights all-inclusive at Royal & Imperial Belvedere Hotels in Hersonissos, Crete, Greek Islands – from £499pp
- 7 nights all-inclusive at Aegean Pearl Tigaki, Kos, Greek Islands – from £442pp
- 7 nights all-inclusive at Argiro Village Hotel in Afandou, Rhodes, Greece – from £475pp
- 7 nights all-inclusive at Altura in Tsilivi, Zante, Greece – from £481pp
- 7 nights all-inclusive at Olive Garden Hotel in Lardos – from £499pp
- 7 nights all-inclusive at Kriopigi Hotel in Kriopigi, Halkidiki – from £499pp
- 7 nights all-inclusive at Beachfront Hotel in Psalidi, Kos – from £499pp
Departures are within the next month as prices start to rise closer to mid-July.
Prices correct at the time of publication.
For more beach holiday deals, we also rounded up the best last-minute beach holiday deals under £350pp.
Alternatively, for a holiday closer to home, you can stay in a Maldives-style floating lodge in Devon from £43pp a night.
Or spend the night in a stunning castle in the UK from just £11pp.
The most popular destinations in Greece include Zante, Rhodes, Crete and Kos[/caption]. Source