THERE’S no better feeling than watching your nation at the 2023 Rugby World Cup – unless they get eliminated.
We are now entering the latter stages of the Pool fixtures which means teams are facing being exiled from the France tournament.
Chile were one of the first teams to go crashing out of the Rugby World Cup[/caption]
And there could be some shock exits on the cards.
Which teams have been knocked out of the Rugby World Cup 2023?
Namibia mathematically can no longer secure themselves a quarter-final spot having lost all four of their Rugby World Cup Pool fixtures.
Uruguay went crashing out at the first hurdle too after being thrashed 73-0 by Pool leaders New Zealand.
Romania’s 84-0 defeat to Scotland confirmed their exit from the France tournament
Tonga are also out courtesy of a South Africa 49-18 pummelling.
Georgia’s marginal loss to Fiji sees them go crashing out of the tournament.
And Portugal will be on the plane home with the Fijians following their defeat to Australia.
What are the knockout and final dates for the Rugby World Cup 2023?
- Saturday, Oct 14 – Winner Pool C v Runner-up Pool D, Stade de Marseille, 4pm
- Saturday, Oct 14 – Winner Pool B v Runner-up Pool A, Stade de France, 8pm
- Sunday, Oct 15 – Winner Pool D v Runner-up Pool C, Stade de Marseille, 4pm
- Sunday, Oct 15 – Winner Pool 4 v Runner-up Pool B, Stade de France, 8pm
- Friday, Oct 20 – Winner QF 1 v Winner QF 2, Stade de France, 8pm
- Saturday, Oct 21 – Winner QF 3 v Winner QF 4, Stade de France, 8pm
- Friday, Oct 27 – Runner-up SF 1 v Runner-up SF 2, Stade de France, 8pm
- Saturday, Oct 28 – Winner SF 1 v Winner SF 2, Stade de France, 8pm