Rajkot: In Rajkot (Rajkot), an incident of fire in a furniture godown has come to light. There was no loss of life in this incident but there was a lot of damage. After getting information about the incident, the firemen reached the spot and are trying to control the fire. The fire was so fierce that plumes of smoke could be seen up to 1 kilometer in the sky. Crowds of people have gathered from the surrounding area due to the raging fire.
A massive fire broke out at the Rajkamal Steel and Furniture showroom opposite Ashok Garden near Anand Bangla Chowk on Thursday. The fire was so fierce that plumes of smoke could be seen up to a kilometer away. As the fire spread from the ground floor to the top floor, there was confusion among the working staff. There was no loss of life in this incident, but the owner of the godown said that 60-70 lakhs was burnt in the furniture godown. Apart from this, the entire building in which the fire broke out was also gutted. It is suspected that the fire was caused by a short circuit. At present, 8 fire tenders have reached the spot and are trying to control the fire.
The employees working in the furniture godown informed that there was a single small spark in the furniture godown. From which the fire spread and took a ferocious form. Fortunately, all the people working in the furniture godown are safe. No casualty has been reported yet. 60 people work in the company and all are safe. However, this fire has caused heavy damage. All the furniture products have been consumed in the fire. About 60 to 70 lakh worth of goods were burnt. Apart from this, three to four two-wheelers were also burnt.