There are three main aspects of oceanography that are important. Ocean sea, forehead sea and hand sea. Now when we are talking about the mouth of the ocean, let us discuss the subject of the nose of the human body in detail. We all know that the nose is one third of the space above the mouth and this is the reason why it is said to be the most influential organ. Naturally, it becomes difficult to imagine a human face without a nose. The nose is the outermost part of the face. For the same reason, if an accident occurs on the face, the first thing that happens is the nose. The nostrils are foremost in the human senses. Thus, the function of the nose is not only to breathe and smell, but in oceanography one can gain a deeper understanding of one’s behavior as well as one’s personality based on the structure of the nose. Not only this, his social status can also be realized. If we talk only about expression, the nose represents the feeling of most anger. But the nose has two tones. One right and one left. The right vowel is called Suryasvara and the left vowel is called Chandrasvara. There are only two parts of the human body that can change or change shape over a lifetime. Which has one ear and the other nose. Thus, there are no major changes, but change can be realized in a subtle way.
1. A high nose means a person who has the top of the nostrils facing upwards from the front, is a self-respecting, self-reliant, self-reliant, angry person. From a practical point of view, such people are less active at the social level.
2. Lower nose means that the person with the top of the nostrils facing down is shy, calm, wonderfully decisive, struggling, happy and good natured. In practice, such people are less socially speaking, but are more active.
3. Straight nose means that the person who has the top of the nostril in a straight direction is a good friend, open hearted, open minded, totally candid in nature. Such people are solitary. In practical terms, such people prefer to be socially isolated.
4. People who have a long middle of both nostrils are very polite, respectful, spiritual, easily liked and optimistic. In practical terms such people are very famous at the social level.
5. Big nose means people who look bigger than usual are more luxurious, luxurious, but extremely angry and arrogant. In practical terms, such people are extremely active at the social level.
6. People with both small tones and a straight nose are amazingly resolute as well as courageous, but easily provoked, quick-witted and quick-witted. In practical terms, such people are socially moderate.