Skin care is an important part of our daily life. Women in particular go to the parlor at least once a month, but the parlor costs a lot of money. So they often choose to do basic skin care routine at home. Now in the coming days Valentine’s Day is coming and in such a situation everyone wants to look beautiful in front of their partner. However, the good thing is that it does not have to cost thousands of rupees to go to the parlor.
In the lockdown in 2020 and 2021, people had to wait for the market to open for things like threading, cleanup and facials. With that in mind, skin care companies have put some tools on the market that you can use at home. Companies say that this tool will take care of your skin.
Learn about similar skin care tools today at work news.
1- ‘Gua Sha’ will remove facial scars
Gua sha is a Chinese technique. Those whose skin is dry, have pimple scars on their face or have an allergy that is not going away. Why should he use Gua therapy. Why Gua therapy will make your face glow.
How can this therapy be taken?
- First, apply a facial oil or moisturizer on your face.
- Then massage from bottom to top with Gua Sha tool.
- Massage the tool from neck to head.
- Do this at least 5 times.
What to keep in mind?
- Do not do this if you have spots on the face.
- Use this tool hygienically.
- Wash the tool after using it.
- 2- Face cleansing brush will make the face glow
- This tool is used to clean the face. It has been selling in the market for a long time. This is a handhold tool in which a motor fits. This motor cleans the face.
- Choose the right brush for your skin.
- Remove any kind of makeup from the face.
- Soak the brush in warm water and apply cleanser on the bristles.
- Now slowly rotate the brush making a circle on your face.
- Rotate your chin, nose and head for 20 seconds.
- Rinse your face with warm water and let it dry.
3- Shape with eyebrow trimmer (AV Rich Green Painless Eyebrow Trimmer)
This trimmer can be used not only to shape the eyebrows but also to remove excess hair on the face. You do not have to ask for help. You don’t even have to go to the parlor. You can use it at home. The best thing about this trimmer is that it does not make your skin red after shaping.
How to use?
- Try using your hands first.
- Feel the eyebrows with a pencil. So that you can know where to get extra hair removal.
- Now apply the powder on the area around the eyebrows.
- Remove the hair by turning on the button provided in the trimmer.
Keep in mind
- Do not rotate this trimmer too fast.
- Rotate it in the inverted direction of hair growth.
- Pulling the skin and rotating it will remove the hair well.