Homemade pooja is full of tomatoes. Lemon also lowers when served. It may increase the taste, but too much sourness can cause other problems. After all, adding sourness to many other dishes adds to the taste, but the taste can be overwhelming going forward.
Eating malpua, jalebi and pudding together will cause harm
Eating mixed with two items of the same test has a direct effect on digestion. Not only sour foods with different tastes, but also sore throat should be avoided. Such as kheer, malpua and jalebi. Everything is sweet but eating together can cause indigestion.
- Two or more things go together in the body and react together inside. Acidity can also occur if all of this goes away.
- Artificial items should not be used in sour. In Ayurveda, it is said to use natural things.
- Many people use lemon with yogurt when making curry, this is wrong. In Ayurveda, the use of lemon in milk and anything made from milk is wrong. Dr. Pratap Chauhan said that increasing bile causes many problems in the stomach. Increases body heat.
- Excess sourness increases bile in the body. This can cause itching.
- Increased body heat can cause inflammation in the urine.
- Inflammation of the intestines can be a problem. It can cause gas, inflammation or bloating.
- Eating too much sour food causes acne on the face.
- The hair falls out
- Women have more bleeding during periods. So avoid too much sourness.
- Adding too many spices to the tomato destroys the nutrients present in it.
- There are benefits to eating fresh or undercooked tomatoes.