NEW ZEALAND are overwhelming favourites to secure a Rugby World Cup final spot THIS Friday – but Argentina could have a few tricks up their sleeve.
The All Blacks were forced to grind out a thrilling quarter-final win against Ireland last weekend.
New Zealand knocked out Ireland[/caption]
Argentina shockingly sent Wales packing[/caption]
And it was a result that left Johnny Sexton in tears as it brought a bitterly disappointing end to the Irish captain’s illustrious career.
On the flipside, Argentina pulled off an incredible upset by sending Wales crashing out of the competition.
But Michael Cheika’s side will need to step it up to another level if they are to get past the three-time world champions.
When is Argentina vs New Zealand?
- Argentina’s huge Rugby World Cup semifinal against New Zealand will take place on Friday, October 20.
- It is scheduled to get underway at 8pm BST.
- Stade de France, Saint-Denis is the allocated arena for this epic Rugby World Cup tie and it can host around 80,000 roaring fans.
- New Zealand ran out 41-12 winners when the sides last met in a 2023 Rugby Championship contest in July.
What TV channel is Argentina vs New Zealand on and can it be live streamed?
- Argentina vs New Zealand will be broadcast LIVE on ITV1.
- Coverage is scheduled to commence from 7:30pm BST – 30 minutes before kick-off.
- Fans can also stream the action through the ITVX app which is available for download on any tablet or mobile device.
- Alternatively, follow SunSport’s live blog for the entire coverage.
Can I watch it for FREE?
Argentina vs New Zealand can be watched for FREE in the UK as long as you have a valid TV license.
What is the team news?
Argentinian flanker Facundo Isa is expected to start once again after Pablo Matera was sent home last week with a hamstring injury.
However, manager Michael Cheika has a selection headache on his hands with Tomas Cubelli and Gonzalo Bertanou both competing at scrum-half.
Elsewhere, the All Blacks may reintroduce Mark Telea after he was dropped from the quarter-final for breaching the squad disciplinary protocol.
The teams will officially be announced in the coming days.
Mark Telea is now available after breaching the disciplinary protocol[/caption]
What are the latest odds?
- Argentina to win 11/2
- Draw 28/1
- New Zealand to win 1/9
*Odds courtesy of William Hill are correct at time of publication