Recent economic conditions have affected everyone’s wallets, so people are looking for ways to save money and get something for free. Today, cash-back websites, shopper rewards, discounts coupons, and free competitions have proliferated online. As most of us do, you probably ignore that candy bar competition every time and throw the wrapper into the garbage. The internet gives compulsive competition participants, or Comperes, an easier way to enter and thus increase their chances of winning prizes.
In times like these, it might be worth your while to enter these prize competitions because the prizes can be spectacular, ranging from tens of thousands of dollars to brand new cars all the way down to baby monitors and cheeseburgers. With a little dedication, persistence, and a little luck, you are likely to win prizes in a lot of the free competitions out there, as the number of participants is relatively small compared to something like the lottery. Generally speaking, those who dedicate themselves to entering a lot of competitions should eventually reap the benefits.
Tens of millions of people every day participate in online competitions and giveaways, which is one of the most exciting and rewarding activities the internet offers today. The prizes on offer are not only astronomically more valuable than ever, but participation is almost always free and requires no commitment on the part of the entrant.
Due to the existence of millions of other competitors, some argue that the endeavor is largely meaningless, since the odds of winning are so minuscule. Nevertheless, any curious newcomer can follow several tips to ensure their foray into online competitions is an enjoyable one, as well as significantly increase their chances of winning:
- Strength in Numbers – Online competitions are appealing in the first place because for the most part people can enter as many as they like. Most require a few seconds of your time to enter, so rather than entering just one and leaving it in the hands of the Gods, why not enter a few hundred and enjoy better odds?
- Bone Up – It might not be the most exciting part of the game, but if you intend to enter any significant contest, you need to read up on the terms, conditions, and rules beforehand to avoid disappointment.
- The Fewer, the Better – As the number of entrants decreases, the chances of winning a contest grow – obviously. For a much greater chance of success, you should look for some of the abstract, diverse and hidden competitions that aren’t just mega international sites with extraordinary prizes.
- Multiple Entries – Depending on the competition, competitors can enter as many times as they like to increase their chances, while others will cancel duplicate entries at the first sign of trouble. See the Ts and Cs for details before visiting this site dozens of times to continue to make entries.
- Spare the Spam – Chances are these competitions are free because the people behind them intend to sell your information to third parties who, in turn, will bombard you with spam. So, if you want to enter competitions, you should create a couple of free email accounts online so that your primary inbox remains spam-free.
- Keep it Real – Furthermore, do not use fake information such as a different name or address – prizes will never be awarded to people who do not exist!
- Snoop – Before visiting a website, check Google’s spotlight to make sure the competition is legitimate before clicking the “visit this site” button.
- Form Filling – Use the automatic form filling feature of the internet browser when entering hundreds of contests. This will save you hours of time filling out the names, addresses, emails, etc.
- Sign Up – Lastly, there may be some spam to deal with along the way, but if you want to ensure that your name is in front of the queue for upcoming competitions, sign up for the newsletters and mailing lists of the web’s best competition services.
Why to choose Rush Comps?
Rush Comps, a chance for you to win luxury items at a fraction of the cost. All draws are done live on Facebook and made available for viewing at any time.
For more details please visit their Competition website